Wednesday, April 10, 2013

and so it goes...

tomorrow is another day... I am starting fresh on my weight loss journey. I keep telling myself it is for the last time, but you never know. I weigh more than I've ever weighed in my life. For those of you who don't know, I am currently in the middle of a health scare. I've been having some problems and they could be either symptoms of diabetes or multiple sclerosis. I had blood work done yesterday but I won't get the results until next Tuesday. Anyway, every night I will be posting EVERY SINGLE THING that I ate during the day, as well as what form of exercise I did. I am starting out with "Metamorphosis" by Tracy Anderson for the first ninety days, then I'll be switching to Richard Simmons' "Project H.O.P.E." I'm not going to be following the diet that Tracy Anderson recommends, due to the absurdity of it. I can't live off of homemade blueberry applesauce and kale smoothies. Besides, I hate to cook. See you tomorrow! xoxo, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment