Monday, May 13, 2013

surprise, surprise

well, I haven't worked out. I've been meaning to... really, I have. I will tonight. I swear! Anyway, I went to the doctor yesterday and got weighed. I'm down 4 lbs. in 2 weeks! I figure that's awesome for not working out. I started Richard Simmons' food mover program. So far it's going great. I'll post again tonight after I work out. The plan is to do the food mover program and zumba (a modified version) and the tracy Anderson method workout program. hopefully it kicks my butt cos I really do need it. I haven't been sleeping much lately. This is what usually happens when I'm dieting. Apparently stuffing yourself makes you really tired and when you're not eating as much you have more energy or something like that. Plus this terrible headache I have is not helping. Anyway, I'll post again later. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment